MATTRESS STORE & SHOWROOM
SleePare - Your Favorite Mattress Store in Tysons
One of the most unique local mattress stores in Tysons, Virginia, SleePare takes mattress shopping to a whole new level. Located in the popular Tysons Corner shopping mall, SleePare showcases mattress brands to try/buy that are usually only found online.
SleePare Showroom Tysons, VA
1524 Spring Hill Rd,
McLean, VA 22102
- Head south onto I-270 Spur S for 1.5 miles.
- Merge onto I-495 S, where you’ll be entering Virginia (6.6 miles) and passing the Bethesda Country Club on the right.
- Next, use the right two lanes to take exit 45A to merge onto VA-267 W toward Dulles Airport (0.9 miles).
- Then, take exit 17 for VA-684/Spring Hill Road (0.3 miles).
- Turn left on VA-684 S (0.2 miles) then right onto Spring Hill Road (0.1 mile).
- Turn right onto Tyco Road (476 feet), past the Pro-Clean of Tysons Corner.
- Turn left and SleePare’s mattress showroom will be on the right.
- Head north on I-495 and merge onto the 495 Express Lanes/Capital Beltway Loop/Interstate 495 High Occupancy Toll to Dranesville.
- Take the exit onto VA-267 W toward Reston/Herndon/Dulles Airport (1.3 miles); keep in mind that this is a toll road.
- Take exit 17 for VA -684/Spring Hill Road (0.3 miles). You’ll see big walls that gate in McLean Hamlet Park on the right side as you near the exit.
- Turn left onto VA-684 S (0.2 miles).
- Turn right onto Spring Hill Road (0.1 miles). Turn right onto Tyco Road (476 feet).
- Turn left and pass 1st Stage Theater and Pro-Clean of Tysons Corner. The SleePare mattress store will be on the right (459 feet)!
- If you reach the Meineke Car Care Center, you’ve gone too far.
- Head west on I-66 from E street Expy (7.5 miles).
- Keep right at the fork to stay on VA-267 W and follow signs for I-495 (1.8 miles).
- Take exit 17 for VA-684/Spring Hill Road (0.3 miles).
- Turn left onto VA-684 S (0.2 miles).
- Turn right onto Spring Hill Road (0.1 miles) after you pass Savant Capital Management on the right.
- Turn right onto Tyco Road (476 feet).
- Turn left and you’ll find the SleePare mattress showroom on the right.
- Head east on VA-267.
- Take the exit toward VA-684 S/Spring Hill Road (0.4 miles) after you pass Tysons Playground Fitness & Performance on the left.
- Use the right lane to turn right onto VA-684 S/Spring Hill Road (361 feet), passing Tysons Dulles Plaza on the right.
- Turn right onto Spring Hill Road (0.1 miles).
- Turn right onto Tyco Road (476 feet).
- Turn left and soon you’ll see the SleePare mattress store on the right.
WHY CHOOSE US
SleePare's Mattress Store in Tysons Corner
SleePare’s friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you find the perfect mattress! With numerous options to try, exclusive discounts, and a no-risk return policy, we can help you choose your perfect online mattress in Tysons’ Corner.
All of today’s online brands together under one roof
Convenient location in Tysons Corner
Relaxing in-store mattress testing experience
Extended return policy
Best price guaranteed on top quality mattresses
Try before you buy with in-store sleep trial
Access to real and unbiased customer reviews
SleePare was fantastic
Sleepare was fantastic. Pointed me to the right mattress and were really great in ensuring I got the mattress I ordered. Honestly shocked more of these don’t exist, I think its brilliant! If you want to try the best online brands, go here. In addition, they will beat the online prices. Great overall experience.
Great advice from the staff
I had an appointment here after buying an online mattress that I’m not loving yet. They have feet covers and towels to prevent the spread of COVID. I tried out nearly everything in the store and got great advice from the staff. I think this is a brilliant business model to try out online order mattresses. They do have better pricing than if you ordered directly online as well so it’s good to order from them even if you know what you want. I bought a mattress, pillow and mattress protector and spent hundreds less than my original online purchase.
Very knowledegable and helpful
Mattress shopping is a daunting task, but coming to Sleepare made the process much less stressful. Dustin was very knowledgeable and helpful and didn’t mind answering all of our questions over the course of two visits. There were plenty of mattresses to try and the store was very clean and felt safe considering COVID. I would definitely recommend visiting!
Meet Our Friendly Tysons Store Staff
Founder & CEO
Sleep Expert & Store Manager
15+ Mattress Brands
In our Tysons showroom you’ll find a wide variety of mattresses from new and established brands, including online-only brands not typically found in stores. At our Tysons mattress store, you can try out brands like Casper, Leesa, helix, Nectar & Dreamcloud,Puffy and Winkbeds.
Schedule an appointment to let our team know which mattresses you want to test at our showroom
At SleePare we ensure your safety
At SleePare, we make every effort to help our customers safe by enhancing our cleaning procedures and added new protocols at every step to ensure our customers safety during their visit on our store.
Appointment based shopping
Staff and customers wear facemasks
Daily sanitation including UV sanitation of mattresses
A Better Night Of Sleep Is Right Around The (Tysons) Corner
SleePare takes mattress shopping to a whole new level. Our showroom features mattress brands to try/buy that are usually only found online.
If you’ve had your eye on an online mattress but aren’t sure if it is the right, stop by our Tysons Corner showroom to try it out. Located next to the popular Tysons Corner shopping mall, and a short drive from Washington D.C., and Baltimore, you’ll find your next mattress at SleePare. Make an appointment or stop by today!
Make The Most Out Of Your Showroom Visit
Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your SleePare showroom visit in Tysons:
Do your research: It can be helpful to have an idea of what you’re looking for when you come to the showroom. If you aren’t sure what you want, our website can help! Read our blogs, sleep guides, and check out our sleep product comparison tool to help narrow down your choices. Make sure to research materials like memory foam, hybrids, or latex as well as firmness levels.
Our sleep experts can guide you along the way, but if you have an idea of what you want and need going in, it can help speed up the process and will allow you to find the perfect mattress.
Relax: It can take as much as 30 minutes for your body to adjust to a new sleep surface. During this time, you can assess quality to make sure the materials and surface are right for you. Our sleep experts advise you really lie down in your normal sleep position — after all, you’re going to be sleeping on the mattress, not sitting on it. This is why we give you a full 30 minutes to lie down and even nap, if you want! When you wake up, we’ll have a hot cup of coffee waiting for you.
Assess your comfort level: At Tysons’ SleePare, we want to make sure you find the perfect mattress. Everyone will have a different preference when it comes to firmness and comfort. The terms “soft” and “firm” are relative when it comes to mattresses — only you can decide if a mattress is too soft, too firm, or just right.
Experience all features: The mattresses of today are considerably more advanced than the more traditional metal spring mattresses. Most mattresses now are designed with high-tech features like cooling, extra support, and advanced foams. As you’re trying the mattress, notice how each feature works with your body. Does it keep you cool? Is it reactive or do you sink into the surface of the mattress?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What You Need To Know About SleePare in Tysons
Do I need an appointment to test the mattresses?
While it’s best to make an appointment for a more personalized experience, you’re free to drop by the store at any time to test any of our mattresses
Can I book an after-hours appointment at your Tysons showroom?
Where can I find a SleePare mattress store near me?
Our Tysons SleePare showroom is located at 1524 Spring Hill Rd, McLean, VA 22102
Can I test your mattresses in Tysons' Corner for free?
Yes. SleePare does not charge to visit our showroom and test products. Our dedicated team works hard to help you find the best mattress. Once you finalize your selection, you can order online yourself, or with the assistance of our trained staff.
Is the Tysons showroom kid or pet friendly?
SleePare welcomes children and pets on leashes.
Is your showroom ADA compliant?
Yes. Our showroom is wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant.
How can I return a mattress?
SleePare wants to make sure you got the best mattress match for yourself. This is why each one of our mattresses are backed with a 100 night or more (depending on brand policy) trial period for you to test out your mattress. You may exchange or return your mattress, once, within the set trial period time. If you wish to initiate a return you may contact our customer support team which will send you an exchange/return form to fill out. Upon filling out the form and submitting it, we will begin to process your return. Please make sure your form is received and submitted within the trial period.
I've bought the wrong mattress. Can I exchange it?
During your trial period, you can exchange your mattress once with any mattress offered in the Sleepare stores. To exchange your mattress, please follow SleePare’s return policy procedure. In order to place an order for an exchanged mattress, customers are required to give a $500 returnable deposit. This payment will be refunded, minus/plus any cost difference between the original and exchanged mattress. Once an exchange has been made, the exchanged mattress will result in a final sale. Warranty still applies.
Do you offer Free shipping?
Yes, we offer free shipping nationwide.