New Yorkers Second Home — Hampton, VA
Hampton, VA, is a sunny summer city with its perfect location near the Atlantic Intercoastal Waterway and the Chesapeake Bay. It’s a popular destination for coastal holidays and an exciting place with its rich culture and abundant opportunities for entertainment and discovery.
Since the majority of New York affluents head to Hampton in search of sun, surf, and sand, the shopping scene here isn’t any less, with one exception. You won’t feel stuck in a crowded store in Hampton, VA.
But if you look for the Fifth Avenue in Virginia, head over to Tysons Corner near Hampton. With its three exquisite malls, it’ll cover all your shopping needs and desires. And, surprise surprise… your favorite mattress store back home, SleePare, has a branch in Tysons as well.
So, when you’re ready to drop after a full day of shopping, you know where to go for a siesta. Schedule your visit and enjoy a free nap session at your favorite mattress store near Hampton.
Dock, Dine Or Discover the Sun-Dappled Waterfront
Located at the brink of Chesapeake Bay, Hampton downtown has some of the most captivating museums, fine dining restaurants, and a vibrant waterfront community. The region’s history and culture are evident from its cuisine, arts, music, festivals, and even shops.
With several marinas for water sports ranging from luxury yachts to sailboats, you won’t face a dull moment in Hampton. And when you’re ready to eat, choose from various local and international cuisines.
And, if you’re a history buff, you wouldn’t want to leave the Hampton History Museum or the historic Hampton Carousel. Virginia Air and Space Center Museum is a testament to the city’s advancement in science and technology.
The Science Avenue of Central Virginia
Established in 1601, its the oldest and the fastest growing town in Virginia, notable for its quick advancement in the healthcare and IT sector.
The town is recognized as “The National Model for Youth Development and Civic Engagement” by Money Magazine. Hampton takes pride in being the first place to offer free public education, made possible by the generous donation of Benjamin Syms to “manteyne poor Children or decayed or maimed persons of the said parish.”
Today it’s among the best places of Virginia for its sound education system. It’s home to one of the country’s leading universities, Hampton University, and NASA’s Langley Research Center.
The town also has state-of-the-art facilities such as Proton Therapy Institute, a cancer treatment center, and Sentara Careplex, an orthopedic hospital. SleePare has also opened its new mattress store near Hampton so the residents and the tourists can test their favorite online mattresses in person.
Enjoy the “oomph” factor in Tysons Corner
Visiting SleePare in Tysons is an excellent excuse to enjoy the exuberance of Tysons, the shopping mecca of Virginia. From various historical heritage spots to exciting recreational sites, Tysons is a one-stop destination for family entertainment. You can explore the lush countryside or lose yourself in the hustle-bustle of downtown.
Most people visit Tysons for its vibrant shopping scene. Its various shopping arenas expose you to an extensive collection of souvenirs you’d like to collect as a tourist. At Tysons Corner Center, you can find anything under the sun, from high-end fashion and make-up brands to daily necessities and luxury amenities.
So shop at your heart’s content till you’re ready to drop at SleePare mattress store near Hampton for your 30 minutes’ free nap. Book your visit now and get to know your favorite mattress one-on-one before purchase. And, if you decide to buy, we promise you the best price or we pay the difference!
Reaching SleePare Tysons from Hampton
- Head southwest on W Pembroke Avenue (0.4 miles)
- Turn right on Powhatan Parkway and then right onto the ramp to Richmond (0.3 miles)
- Merge onto I-664 N and continue for 0.8 miles
- Exit from 1A and merge onto I-64 W toward Williamsburg/Richmond
- Continue on I-64 W for 63.1 miles
- Take exit 200 for I-295 and keep right at the fork 0.5 miles away
- Follow signs for I-295N/Washington and merge onto I-295 N
- After 13.3 miles, take exit 43A for I-95N toward Washington
- After 2.2 miles, merge onto I-95 N and continue for 83.4 miles.
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-395 N and follow the signs for I-495 N/Tysons Corner for 0.7 miles
- Take exit 170B to merge onto I-495 N toward Tysons Corner (2.3 miles)
- Keep left at the fork to continue on I-495 Express Lanes/Capital Beltway Inner Loop for 9.3 miles
- Exit onto VA-267 W toward Reston and continue for 1.3 miles
- Take exit 17 for VA-684/Spring Hill Road (0.3 miles)
- Turn left onto VA-684 and then right onto Spring Hill Road (0.5 miles)
- Turn right again, and you will find Dogtopia of Tysons Corner right ahead.
- Turn right, and SleePare Tysons will be on your left.
For public transport, take the bus bound to Richmond from Greyhound Bus Station in Downtown, Hampton. In almost 1 hr 50 min, you’ll reach Richmond Bus Station. Now take the bus bound to Philadelphia, and you’ll reach Washington in 2 hr 25 min. From Union Station, take Red train to Metro Center Station, hardly a 6 min ride away. Take the Silver train, and you’ll reach Spring Hill Station in 35 minutes. Reach the Spring Hill Metro Station across the road and hop onto 424 bus to reach Tyco Road Metro station, 3 minutes walk away from SleePare. Head east on Tyco Road and turn right around the block with The Kintz-Mejia Academy of Ballet on your right. Walk down the road. SleePare will be on your right.